How we get your information:
We obtain information from you while you are browsing our website or directly from you at checkout. When you are registering and creating an account with us, you may provide us with personal information including your name, email address, delivery address, phone number, credit card details, date of birth and other general marketing preferences. When you use our website or services, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. This information can include details of what you search for, your internet protocol address (IP), device information such as operating system, browser language and date/time of any requests you make.
What information we collect and how we share it:
Keeping your information on file:
When it comes to keeping your information on file, we basically hold your personal information for:
- As long as you have an account with us.
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you.
- Or as long as it is necessary in order to produce support related activities.
In certain cases, we may keep hold of some of your information after you have closed your account, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. This type of situation may arise if your details are needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Your rights as a consumer:
When it comes to your personal info, you have a lot of rights. These include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by our company
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we purge your data, stop processing it or collecting it in some circumstances
- The right to stop receiving direct marketing messages
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint to make, or just have a question for us - get in touch! You can contact us directly by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org